This site is managed and maintained by Ben Benjabutr. He holds a master's degree in supply chain management with years of experience in procurement, new product development, international business, business process analysis and demand management.
- The inspiration to create this site is to try to narrow the gap between theories and actual business practices
- We present theories in a practical and reader-friendly manner
- We provide readers with the unbiased information on supply chain management concepts, techniques and case studies that you can readily apply to your work
- Our site is cited by reputable such as like Forbes.com, Hbs.edu (Harvard Business School), WeForum.org (World Economic Forum), EmeraldInsight.com and ResearchGate.net
- We are so proud that many academic institutes use our contents in classes and their e-learning platforms.
- World's leading companies also share our contents to their team members
- Some of our articles are cited in books, journal articles, theses, technical papers and conference proceedings
- Our infographics is featured on Inboundlogistics Magazine and some of our articles are featured on SupplyChain247
- We have become one of the most popular site for supply chain management learning with 72,000 pageviews per month (equivalent to any leading medium-sized online magazine in supply chain management)
Since we try to make it easier for you to learn supply chain management, we occasionally invite leading supply chain experts to contribute to our blogs. They are from leading business/engineering schools and companies around the world such as,
- J. Paul Dittmann , University of Tennessee
- Thomas Roemer , MIT Sloan School of Management
- Ming Lim , University of Derby
- Bruce Ferrin , Western Michigan University
- John McKeller , University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Marcel Zondag , Western Michigan University
- Tobias Schoenherr , Michigan State University
- Ayman Omar , American University
- Burcu Keskin , University of Alabama
- Richard Howells , VP for Extended Supply Chain at SAP
- Michael Gravier , Bryant University
- Joy Talyor , Co-Founder and CEO of Taygan Point Consulting Group
We currently don't accept third party contents (infographics, press release or guest post).
If you would like to submit feedback or report broken links, you can contact us here .You can also find us on here.
Last Update: Oct 21, 2016