Last year, we created the list of top 50 supply chain blogs and it's been regarded as the industry award. Over the past several months, we received many reader's feedback. Then we decided to create the epic list, the only list you'll ever need, using data collection process as below,
- We search extensively using a standard Google search to find blogs in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
- The previous listing focused heavily on blogs about general supply chain concept and ERP blogs. Now we expand our search to cover broader topics under supply chain management such as WMS, TQM, Lean, 3PL, customs clearance, optimization, e-commerce order fulfillment, material handling, procurement, continuous improvement, business process management, bar-code/rfid and so on.
- We also search for top blogs from company listings, blog listings, blogrolls, influencer discovery tools over 3 months period.
- Then, we determine if a particular blog meets the basic quality guideline. Is a blog run by real people, business or organization? Is a blog maintained on regular basis (texts and images are displayed properly, good navigation menu, no annoying pop ups)? The result of this is the list of 1,500 blogs.
- After that, we make the first cut by evaluating each blog based on overall quality and timeliness of information, number of social followers, feed subscribers and social sharings.
- Finally, we make the final cut by considering how long each blog has been disseminate knowledge (the list is expanded from 50 entries to 100 entries in line with other industry's awards).
We identify top blogs that we highly recommend to our readers which we call "SCM Global 100" and the list is sorted by URL as below (the list takes seconds to load and please click “Read next page” to expand the list),
For Blog Owners
We really appreciate the contributions of fellow supply chain bloggers and we've provided the badge to honor your work. You can just copy the embed code below and paste it to your site.